Friday, August 26, 2011

Do Not Buy Minnetonka Women's 1632 3-Layer Fringe Boot Until You Read This

I must warn you, before you buy Minnetonka Women's 1632 3-Layer Fringe Boot you better be ready for all the compliments you will be getting this fall wearing these fabulous boots.

I bet you thought I was going to say some bad about these boots!

How can I! 

They are fashionable, comfortable and all the rage for fall.

But don't take my word for it.  Read some testimonials:


5.0 out of 5 stars must buy!!
These boots look good with anything! Leggings, jeans, skirts, shorts, you name it. They are tight at first but eventually they stretch so i wish i bought i half size smaller. I get so many compliments from them and many people have purchased them after I told them the brand. These are different from regular old uggs but arent too bizzare.
by Demi Boots
5.0 out of 5 stars dreamy boots!
just great and last hand crafted i love them had to get both colors walk all day in these beauties you will never feel better!!!!
by Hemi Girl 

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!
I ordered these boots at the beginning of the fall season and I love them. They are great for cool and cold weather. I ordered a size 7 (which is my true size) and they still fit perfectly. I wear them almost everyday. They are so comfortable I can wear them for hours at a time. They make any outfit look so good. I love my leggings and these boots make the outfit smokin'. When I wear them, I get so many compliments. I did spray suede protector on them to make sure they didn't turn colors. I have actually just ordered a second pair but in black, they are just that amazing.
by tlynne72

These boots are:
  • Suede
  • Manmade sole
  • Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
  •  Heel measures approximately 1/4"
  • Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
  • A fashion must, these look great with jeans, skirts or dresses!
  • Feature 3 layers of decorative fringe
  • Sole is made of thin rubber
  • Full sizes only
Last time I looked, Minnetonka Women's 1632 3-Layer Fringe Boot,Brown,6 M USwere offered at a huge discount on Amazon and I strongly suggest you get them now or at least check availability as inventory is limited and you don't want to wait to get them if they go on back order.

Get them now for the coming fall season and remember, they would make great Christmas gifts for every woman in your life, young and not so young.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment